Tuesday 4 August 2015

WD Assessment Feedback

OMG!
My turn to panic.
I have started grading the precast project, was it a revit thing? Most of the work is very incomplete.
If it was me, not checking your work more I apologise.
All I can say is, it is now time to GET BUSY!

No more other subjects or (soundboard) distractions. Some of you NEED to show me evidence on this current and LAST project that you know what you're doing...
for next class.
1. PRINT OUT AN A2 SET OF ALL SHEETS. BEFORE CLASS
2. WE WILL BE GOING OVER TO THE PERIODICALS SECTION OF THE LIBRARY TO RESEARCH DETAILS, MAKE SURE YOUR PHOTOCOPY CARD IS PRIMED.
3. WE WILL BE SPENDING MOST OF THE CLASS WITH THE COMPUTERS OFF! I NEED TO SEE PEOPLE RESOLVING DETAILS. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE SOME PENS PENCILS AND TRACE.

Everyone be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment